Welcome to our blog! We will be posting entries to let you know what we're up to here at the studio.
Make sure you check in regularly as we will be updating all the time and throwing in some
surprises along the way.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Year's Resolution

Hello friends, family and clients!
My New Year's Resolution (and one you get to hold me accountable for) is to become a faithful 'blogger' so that I can keep you informed on all that is going on at the studio and in my world. My original plan was to pass this torch to Jamie but then I realized what a cop out that was and that this part of our studio cyber communication should come from me - the Grand Poobah. So, I will try my hardest to not bore you to tears (although I hope sometimes you'll shed tears of laughter and how funny things can be around here!) while I keep you informed on all that we're doing.
Sign on every now and again and you can get yourself caught up - you might find something you will want to participate in or share with a friend - they're welcome too.

No comments: