Welcome to our blog! We will be posting entries to let you know what we're up to here at the studio.
Make sure you check in regularly as we will be updating all the time and throwing in some
surprises along the way.

Friday, April 10, 2009

A Gift Amongst Friends

This is from http://erinkenly.bigfolioblog.com/

Apr 10
my mentor, my inspiration, my friend...
I am just very happy to have such amazing, talented, photographer friends. Specifically, Kay Eskridge.
Since I was in college I have admired Kay’s work and business model, as well as her energy and class. Whenever possible I have sat in Kay’s lectures at various national and local conferences and I always walked away with great information. Over the years I have been lucky enough to become friends with this fun, creative business woman.
Recently turned to her with a personal photo project I am working on, and she did not hesitate to help. She blew my mind with her professionalism and creativity, and I learned so much from watching her work and being in her beautiful studio.

I am so happy she is my mentor, my inspiration, my friend.

No comments: