Welcome to our blog! We will be posting entries to let you know what we're up to here at the studio.
Make sure you check in regularly as we will be updating all the time and throwing in some
surprises along the way.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Time to say 'thanks'

How many of us are guilty for not taking time to 'thank' the people in our lives that have made an impact on who we are or what we've become? Our family, our friends, our colleagues . . . they all have something to do with who we are right now. And, as we face an uncertain future, I think it's time to let the people in your life know just how important they are to you. That you appreciate their love and support.
So, Mom and Dad, during your special 50th Wedding Anniversary year . . . it is my time to publically tell you 'thank you' for providing me with the freedom to become who I am, the support of picking me up when I've stumbled, the patience to guide me down the right paths even though I sometimes didn't want to go and for having the best senses of humor in the world! I appreciate all that you do for me and love you both very much.

Meet my parents . . . Jim and Dee White

1 comment:

Nolan and Ceilli said...

Congratulations to J&D on their anniversary!! xo