Welcome to our blog! We will be posting entries to let you know what we're up to here at the studio.
Make sure you check in regularly as we will be updating all the time and throwing in some
surprises along the way.

Monday, August 31, 2009

New Website Launches

For the past 15 years I've had the amazing opportunity to provide educational and motivational programming to photography associations across the country. I've made some great friends along the way and really enjoyed knowing that I could help other photographers succeed. I also knew that in order to focus on building the new studio I'd need to take a break from speaking. Well, now that the studio is up and running (and I couldn't be more proud of what we built!) it's time for me to recommit myself to something I have such a passion for.

In order to get the word out we developed a new website . . . kind of a virtual resume. And, even though we're still tweaking it, I'm super happy to share it with you.

Check it out by clicking on the link: www.learngrowsucceed.org
Just remember it's .org NOT .com or .net.
Let us know what you think?

No comments: