Welcome to our blog! We will be posting entries to let you know what we're up to here at the studio.
Make sure you check in regularly as we will be updating all the time and throwing in some
surprises along the way.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Meet Kristy . . .

Vote for Kristy to win our CelebrateSurvivor contest by calling Images by Kay & Co. Photography studio 602.393.9333 to share your vote with us. Contest ends November 22nd.

My name is Kristy. I am 37 years old. I was diagnosed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma at the age of 31 years old. I under went a bilateral mastectomy and then had reconstruction surgery a year a later. Im a mother of two daughters ages 16 & 11. My mother lost her battle to breast cancer at age 50 in 2000, my aunt lost her battle to breast cancer at 50 in 2001. Im a strong supporter of breast cancer awareness, early detection and in finding a cure.
Thank you,
Kristy


No comments: