Welcome to our blog! We will be posting entries to let you know what we're up to here at the studio.
Make sure you check in regularly as we will be updating all the time and throwing in some
surprises along the way.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Back at the airpport . . .

Here I am again . . . at the airport getting ready to head to Texas. Two trips to Texas in one week - crazy. I should have just stayed - those Texas photographers are awesome! I'm super excited to be a part of the WPPI Road Trip and thrilled to give my program tomorrow morning. They're expecting 200+ so it'll be a good group to speak to. The program is a mix of business and marketing with some humor thrown in along the way. Jamie did a great job at the studio to help get me ready - muchas gracias!!! Even though I'm not looking forward to the flight - I hate to fly - I am looking forward to seeing some familiar faces . . . yee haw!

3 comments:

Tara Morris said...

And I can't wait for the seminar tomorrow! Tara

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your wisdom today, you were awesome. Hope you come back to Texas soon :-) http://www.angiematthewsblog.com/ Angie :-)