Welcome to our blog! We will be posting entries to let you know what we're up to here at the studio.
Make sure you check in regularly as we will be updating all the time and throwing in some
surprises along the way.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

SWPPA Convention

Just got back from a great trip to Texas for their state photography convention. As one of the AZPPA Southwest Region Representatives it is my job to attend the yearly convention and let me just say . . . those Texans know how to do it right! What fun! I always love meeting new people and when they are photographers it's an added bonus. It was also fun to reconnect with old friends and see faces I haven't seen in a while. My term as the SWPPA Rep. is for 5 years and I'm looking forward to every single one of them. Here are just a couple of pix of some of my friends - Julie Klaasmeyer, Elizabeth Homan, and Rachel Glyda, Dale Holladay and his wife Janice (he is the other Rep.) with the President of the SWPPA (Don Dixon) from the night of the banquest. And I had to include one of me performing one of my favorite party tricks :)




No comments: