Welcome to our blog! We will be posting entries to let you know what we're up to here at the studio.
Make sure you check in regularly as we will be updating all the time and throwing in some
surprises along the way.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Contest . . .

Since our contest says to send in stories starting the 15th I didn’t expect to come in this morning to some of the most amazing stories I have ever heard from such strong, empowered women! It makes me feel so lucky to be a part of this! It is definitely moving to see how willing these women are to share their stories, so please take the time to read through them and cast your vote starting on November 1st. Each story is magnificent in its very own way! These women are all winners, which is why I am so happy that I don’t have to choose!

Cast your vote by commenting on the blog post, sending me an email at jamie@imagesbykay.com or calling to studio at 602-393-9333

No comments: